So yeah, I started this blog a while ago with big hopes and dreams for it. The fact that I had no idea how to work it overwhelmed me so I quit. Now I feel like I have a bit of a handle on the whole blog world, so I am going to give it another try. I have 5 readers apparently which is awesome seeing as I haven't posted in almost 2 years. Props to you guys for sticking around. I will try to make it worth it!
If you have any "blogging wisdom" you would like to share with me, please do. I would love some feedback! :)
Brianne, you are so awesome, you don't have to write anything to have followers! I anxiously await the top-secret Haust Laundry Detergent formula...
ReplyDeletePut it on the calendar: "Blog". Then do it. Unless an alien invasion wipes out all electronic communications on Earth, your family stories will be around for the next generation to enjoy. Write them now while they are happening. :)
ReplyDelete